Because we choose our products with care, we want you to have confidence in the products we sell. Therefore, we offer a money back guarantee on MOST of the products we sell.
If you're not happy with your item and we can't solve the issue for you, you may return your order in “as sold” condition for a refund of the purchase price (shipping and handling are non-refundable).
Your guarantee starts on receipt of the item(s) and you may return your item within the next 7 days in original condition for a refund.
For more information on how to return your product please read our Returns Policy below.
The Complete Outdoors Group Ltd warrants the products we sells to be free of defects in material and workmanship from the purchase date for the period stated by the manufacturer. Any defects should be communicated within 7 days, to us by phone, email or in person, where a course of action to get the product back to us will be agreed to.
We will endeavour to quickly resolve issues by working closely with our suppliers to ensure that we comply with New Zealand law namely the Consumers Guarantee Act. Goods being shipped back to us as faulty will be at the buyers expense. Return freight will be at our expense. We reserve the right to repair or replace faulty goods. If that cannot be done then we will issue a refund for the product Excluding Shipping & Handling.
Because it can be tricky purchasing clothing off the internet without trying it on first, we are happy to take back garments that don’t fit. However we do reserve the right to refuse refund or exchange if the garments have been used or soiled. Garments must be returned undamaged and unsoiled with original tags still attached.
Yes! Included in the orders we send is a GST invoice, which also doubles as an address label. When you receive your package, there will be a clear slip on the outside with your address on it. This is your invoice.
Please keep it safe as it contains all our details, product details and is your proof of purchase.
We accept multiple forms of payment for most purchases, unless stated otherwise.
1. Direct Bank Deposit
Our primary Bank Accounts are ASB and ANZ. Depositing into our account will show immediately to allow speedy delivery of your purchase. Please add your name or invoice number as a reference to help us identify your payment
Bank transfers by internet or phone are generally overnight, however deposits made at weekends may not show in our account until the following Tuesday
2. Credit Card
by Credit Card is offered on all items, and is both quick and easy through our
online payment system. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
You can pay by Q Card by contacting our store directly.
We accept cash as payment for shopping in our store only. Please do not send cash in the mail.
4. Hire Purchase is available to approved purchasers on items over $500. Conditions may apply please contact us for details.
We would love to have you purchase our products so all our items are available on layby and the following are our terms and conditions.
We request the purchase to be completed within a 12 week time period from the date the layby is set up. The initial deposit must be a minimum of 10% of the final price (including accessories if purchased) made within 2 working days from purchase or by arrangement. The remaining balance can be split into payments of your choosing over a period of up to 12 weeks.
If the layby cannot be completed a refund may be given of the amount paid minus a $15 administration fee.
It is our mission to get goods to you quickly and efficiently. Generally for bank or other payments received before 11am, goods will be sent that same day. Our normal courier services are 2 days for delivery in the South Island and 2-3 days for the North Island. If the delivery is rural, please allow another 2-3 days for completion of delivery.
If a parcel arrives to you in any way damaged, please check its contents before signing for it. If unsure please sign with the letters STI short for “Subject to Inspection”. We want you to get a perfect product.
Overnight freight if required may be available at higher rates, please ring for details.
Shipping overseas is available, please contact us for rates.
Our aim at Complete Outdoors is to have a happy customer. Because of this we include a money back guarantee on all of our products. We understand that it can be difficult at times to buy an item off the internet if you haven’t seen it first. Therefore we provide you with our money back guarantee so that if you aren’t happy with the product you receive, you can send it back. Below is our policy regarding the money back guarantee?
1) Prior to returning any item for any reason you must email us to obtain a Return Authorisation Form which must be included with the item being returned. This enables us to process your return quickly and efficiently
2) Goods must be returned in original condition with original packaging.
3) Complete Outdoors Ltd reserves the right to charge for any damaged goods
4) Complete Outdoors Ltd does not refund on freight costs
5) Return of the product is the customer’s responsibility
6) Tents must be returned unsoiled and undamaged in original packaging with all unsoiled and undamaged parts included
7) All applications for a return must be completed within 7 days of the sale date. (except for warranty claims)
Complete Outdoors complies with all appropriate legislation and stands by all its requirements. If a product is faulty we will endeavor to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
1) Faulty product will be returned back to us at the customers cost with a completed Return Authorisation Form (You can get one of these by emailing us). This helps us to identify what is wrong and process your return more efficiently.
2) Complete Outdoors Ltd reserves the right to repair or replace the goods within a reasonable length of time. In the event that your product cannot be repaired or replaced we will offer a refund of the purchase price, excluding freight. Every effort will be made to comply with your requests where possible.
3) Complete Outdoors Ltd reserves the right to inspect all claims of faulty product. If the product is found to be in correct working order, the customer will be contacted with our decision.
Complete Outdoors makes every effort to provide accurate information and prices on all products advertised. There may be the odd occasion when there is a mistake in a description or the price has been listed incorrectly. If this is the case then we will do what we can to rectify these problems with the customer and fix these listings straight away. These are the steps we will take:
1) Description Mistakes - These will be corrected on our websites as soon as we are notified. If the mistake means that the product is no longer suitable for the purchaser then we will look for a suitable alternative or offer a refund and make arrangements to get the product back to us.
2) Pricing Errors - If we have made a genuine mistake and listed a product at an incorrect price that is below our cost, we will inform the customer immediately. It is our intention to look after our customer in this situation although it may not be possible to sell it to them at this price. In this circumstance we will offer the customer a heavily discounted price from the correct price or offer an alternative product. The customer also has the option to back out of the sale. This is in accordance with the Fair Trading Act.
Complete Outdoors endeavours to have available stock on hand for every website item advertised. There may be times however when our stock system is incorrect, or that we have sold an item in store a short time before an item is purchased online. Generally stock can be ordered and available to us within a week. If a product sold is out of stock these are the procedures we take:
1) We will contact the customer as soon as we realise the item is out of stock. If the customer has time constraints we will do everything possible to get the item to the customer on time or offer an alternative product.
2) In the instance that our supplier is also out of stock, we will offer an alternative or upgraded product to the customer.
We request that if a pick up is required, that the customer arrange a time with us to pick up so that we can ensure that the product is ready for pick up.