LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Travel, Hiking, Camping, and Emergency Preparedness
LifeStraw Go 2-stage filtration incorporates a carbon capsule in addition to the existing award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can access safe drinking water with you on the go.
• Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons).
• Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
• Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
• Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
• Removes 99.999% of Microplastics
• Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
• Available in 5 colors
• BPA Free Tritan Bottle
• Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
• Replacement carbon capsules available
• Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin
Weight: 167 grams
Size: 235mm x 80mm
Pore size: 0.2 micron