Patagonia Men's R1 Full Zip Fleece Jacket - Underwater Blue
The classic R1 Full-Zip Jacket is a versatile mid layer for days on the mountain and everything in between—a light and breathable fleece made from Polartec Power Grid with outstanding stretch and durability with Polygiene permanent odor control.
Fifteen years after we introduced our R1 fabric, it remains a favourite the world over for good reason: it stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency, and the full-zip iteration offers added versatility. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Grid™), recently redesigned to be even lighter and more breathable, is exclusive to Patagonia. With its technical fit and durable fabric, it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs, minimalist zippers to reduce bulk and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, with their mesh pocket bags doubling as internal drop-in pockets, and the offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps. Polygiene® permanent odour control ensures civilized tent time.
• Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec Power Grid fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
• Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
• Center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
• Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
• Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Materials: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Colour: Underwater Blue