Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket - Grecian Blue
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
Snow and sleet, freezing rain, tropical storms—are we gonna split hairs? Our Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No® Performance Standard protection that’s durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer jacket uses a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
• 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
• Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
• Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
• Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
• Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
• Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
• The fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Colour: Grecian Blue
Patagonia Sizing Chart Click Me