RAB Electron Jacket - Ink 'Blue' - *WATER RESISTANT* RAB Electron Jacket - Ink
The Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
• Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
• Nylon ripstop inner
• 800 Fill Power European Goose down - 190g/7oz in size Large
• All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
• Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
• Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
• Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
• YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
• 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
• 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
• Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
• Hem drawcord
• Stuff sack
Weight: 500g (Size Large)
Colour: Ink 'Blue'
Click Here for sizing chart