RAB Summit 800 Down Sleeping Bag - Left Zip
The Summit 800 is a mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag, designed for year-round mountain use.
Using a combination of Pertex® Endurance outer and light-weight Nylon inner fabrics, the Summit 800 is filled with 650FP European Duck Down and features a trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots.
Other key features include anti-snag zipper webbing tape, 3 dimensional insulated collar and an internal stash pocket for storage.
Temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012), the Summit 800 is hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
• Nylon lightweight lining fabric
• 650FP European Duck Down
• Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• Mummy shape
• Proportionally assigned differential cut
• Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
• ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
• Internal stash pocket
• Left zip only.
• Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
• 3 dimensional insulated collar with internal drawcord
• Angled footbox for comfort
• Compression stuff sack
• Cotton storage sack
• Temperature tested to European Standard EN13537:2012
• Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
Down fill weight: 800g
Fabric: Pertex® Endurance water resistant outer fabric
Max user height: 185cm / 6ft1
Shoulder width: 72cm
Hip width: 60cm
Foot width: 46cm
Packed Size: 24x42cm