Asolo TPS 535 - Full Grain Leather - Tramping Boot
These backpacking boots have Triple Power Structure technology making for superb stability, shock absorption and comfort.
One-piece water-resistant 2,4 mm full grain leather upper. Cambrelle® lining. Asolo/Vibram® highly technical sole. The outsole incorporates three shock absorbers that correspond with the areas of foot that receive highest impact during activity. These shock absorbers can be identified by their different colour respect to the sole. The shock absorbers are created by combining two polyurethane layers – one of high and one of low density. These layers are individually coloured using a new and innovative technology. Gripped with a molded rubber outsole produced in conjunction with Vibram®, the balance of the outsole has self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
• One-piece full grain leather uppers for faster break-in, abrasion and water-resistantce
• Cambrelle® nylon linings help keep your feet cool
• Three separate cyclinders in the outsoles absorb shock for added comfort and stability
• Midsoles feature high-density and low-density polyurethane layers for increased comfort
• Vibram® rubber outsoles offer excellent all-terrain traction
UPPER: Water resistant full-grain leather
LINING: Cambrelle® nylon
WEIGHT : 1440 (g)
SIZES: (Available in Mens & Womens Sizes)
-Mens Wide Fit UK: 7 - 13.5
-Womens UK: 5 - 8.5
Recommended for: Backpacking, tramping on technical terrain, long distance hiking.