Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Hoody - Black
The best warmth for weight jacket we’ve ever built, the Micro Puff® Hoody delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
• Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
• Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
• Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
Patagonia Sizing Chart Click Me
Fit: Regular Fit
Weight: 264 g (9.3 oz)
○ Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish.
○ Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester